Saturday, April 19, 2008

AppleBees

Well, I was doing so good.  I had gone to several restaurants and tasted new things.  Sadly, I fell into temptation and chose something I have had before- the Quesadilla Burger with French Fries. How did it happen? Well, I was in the mood for a hamburger and I have tried most of the Applebees burgers, so I didn't feel so terrible.  While I was ordering I did feel a tinge of guilt, knowing that I had failed my mission.  The beautiful thing is that there is still plenty of time.  

So, back to the burger.  The Quesadilla Burger is really nice because it is served inside a soft, warm quesadilla.  

As far as the service goes, I was with a big group again. At first, while they were trying to get us all at the same table, was a little kind of sketchy.  But, after we were seated, things were smooth and the service was good. 

where it's always happy hour....

No comments: