Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bungalow Bistro

Well, as if I haven't eaten out enough this week.... here I go again. Today, I went out with my mom to lunch back to the Bungalow Bistro. And yes, I did go the same bistro yesterday, but here is another opportunity for me to expand my horizons by ordering something different.

Today, I decided on the Angus Hamburger with Pomme Frits (which is a fancy name for french fries). The hamburger is made from 100% Angus Beef. I know that should make my taste buds thrilled, but I have never really noticed a difference between Angus beef and other beef. I guess my palette is not that advanced. I did notice, however, that it did have a wonderful grilled taste and was pretty thick. That kind of critique I can give with confidence. I would have loved some more ketchup for my fancy Pomme Frits but, I was having a bit of trouble getting the waitress' attention.

My mother had the grilled chicken sandwich which was very tasty. As a matter of fact, my mom said it was the best chicken sandwich she has ever eaten in all her years. That is quite an accolade for a little sandwich. The potatoes that come in place of the pomme frits were also quite nice. While this was not my order, you know that I had a taste! Both were really good.

With the quaint atmosphere and quality food, I will definitely be back!

No comments: